Ours is a vibrant working environment that encourages every member of our team to grow, give back and thrive. As a result, we have formed a powerful team of professionals who are dedicated to making Novnis the platinum standard in the online local media industry.
Novnis also takes tremendous pride in supporting charitable initiatives that connect the company to the surrounding community.
Novnis is a truly unique organization that offers a rare combination of benefits, making it an amazing place to challenge your mind, exercise your talents, and expand your career boundaries.
As a Sales Associate you will help local businesses connect with consumers through Novnis Ads. But it doesn’t stop there. Increased compensation, title, and responsibilities will keep your career moving in the right direction. If you’re looking for a career (not a job), a company that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and great training, we know just the place.
- Manage your own leads: utilize online and offline sources to cultivate new leads and develop/maintain your pipeline
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business: make introductory calls, assess business goals through qualifying, work with business owners in Novnis platform and advertising packages, and close the deal
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- English/Khmer: minimum can read and write both languages
- Resilience and an ability to overcome objections
- Positive attitude and a drive to win
- Coachability, openness to feedback, and dedication to consistent self improvement
- Demonstrated sales aptitude, with relentlessly high standards
- A genuine curiosity about people and local businesses, and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years relevant experience
Data Entry Specialist
We are looking for that special Multi-tasking professional who pays attention to detail, and has GREAT Work Ethics to join our team. Your duty is to input all available information to our website server.
- At least 1 year experience in data entry
- Read & write English and Khmer
- Ability to handle high volume data entry (type 35 words+ per minute)
- Detailed oriented
- Requires knowledge of Website searches, MS Word, and a little Photoshop.
- Demonstrated heightened sense of urgency in resolving issues
- Well organized team player with Strong Organizational, time management and prioritizing skills capable of working in a deadline dictated environment
- Must be self-motivated
- The ability participate special projects as required
Only responses with a resume will be considered.